witch lady

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2015

I WRITE





I write for those who never read me
Or if they do, they've never shown,
I raise my poems from my womb...
(Will they read them upon my tomb?)

I write for those who cannot fly,
(But have they ever, ever tried?)
I spread my words into their world
And each of them, they just deny.

I am the one who's "solitary"
But if they gave a second look,
They'd see what's written in my book...
(-But would they buy a dictionary?)

I write for those whose eyes are blind,
They're deaf and dumb, and cold and dry.
And even though they'll never listen,
I write, for otherwise, I'd die.







2 comentários:

Obrigada pela sua presença! Por favor, gostaria de ver seu comentário.

Parceiros

EU SÓ TENHO UMA FLOR

  Eu Só Tenho Uma Flor   Neste exato momento, Eu só tenho uma flor. Nada existe no mundo que seja meu. Nada é urgente. Não há ra...