witch lady

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

quinta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2016

My Love







My love for you
Is not insane,
Or mostly immense.
It doesn't break the limits
Of my good sense.

My love for you
Is something simple,
Without derision,
Unsympathetic 
But not demanding.

My love is real,
And has survived
Under the limits
Of limitations,
With little sparks
Of infatuation.

And if you ever
Doubt that it's real,
I'll close my eyes,
And I'll say nothing
To reassure you
Of how I feel.






Um comentário:

  1. Oh how gorgeous this is...absolutely perfect for Valentine's Day.
    It truly touched my heart!
    Thank you so much for sharing.:))

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigada pela sua presença! Por favor, gostaria de ver seu comentário.

Parceiros

VERDADES

Alguns falam de doçura, Desconhecem O regurgitar das abelhas, O mel que se transforma dentro delas, Dentro das casas de cera. Falam do luxo ...