witch lady

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

quarta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2016

I'm Sorry



I'm sorry for the world,
Victim of intolerance,
Premises for destruction,
Road to insolence.

I'm sorry for Aleppo
And its children,
But most of all,
I'm sorry for those souls
Who will certainly burn in hell
For everything they've done,
For everything they're doing.

It's sad to live in a world
Where the end 
Would be the less hurtful thing.






Um comentário:

  1. How sadness is our wolrld. Intolerance, prejudice. But I have good feelings about our future. In first, I expected change myself and after, i will try change little tinhgs.

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigada pela sua presença! Por favor, gostaria de ver seu comentário.

Parceiros

EU SÓ TENHO UMA FLOR

  Eu Só Tenho Uma Flor   Neste exato momento, Eu só tenho uma flor. Nada existe no mundo que seja meu. Nada é urgente. Não há ra...